Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Google docs

Team 16 had Technology today.  They were taught how to use google docs.  Tomorrow, we will be typing our first paragraph in 4th grade.  Please remember to research your name and where it came from so you have information to write your paragraph.

Parents of Team 16- please write me a letter or an email describing your child.  I would love to know your child's strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, learning styles, etc...Please include anything  you think is important for me to know about your child.  This way I can get to know them and what they like faster.  I want to tailor projects around topics that students are interested in to make them meaningful and engaging.  Try to get me the letter by Friday if you have time.  Thank you in advance.  Today, the students filled out a learning style check-list that I will share with families next week on Curriculum Night.

Please let me know if you do not have Internet access at home.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment