Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

THANK YOU!


Dear Team 16 Families,

Thank you very much for the class gift.  The game Morphology from the Marble Store that you purchased for our class is amazing and so much fun.  Our whole class got a chance to play the last day before vacation.  We broke up into 2 groups.  The students had a lot of fun.  In addition, thank you for the American Express gift card.  I treated myself to several books.  I love to read and I enjoyed relaxing over the break reading my new books.

Thank you for all your support this year.  I hope every family had a wonderful holiday season and a relaxing break.  I am excited to see what 2013 will bring with Team 16’s learning!

Thank you,
Susan Cherwinski

(Paper copy in student mailboxes to go home)

No comments:

Post a Comment