Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Updated E-Portfolio's

Team 16 Families, Team 16 worked hard on Friday updating their e-portfolio's. I will share these with families at conference time. I know that some students planned on working on them over vacation. I love your passion and enthusiasm. Please remember I encourage you to add your "personality" with the design and links. All posts must be school related. I understand some students decided to add favorite learning games. This is a great addition after displaying your most treasured work- again, please keep those links to educational sites. Save your favorite recess games for your own personal blogs/websites one day. Thank you for your understanding and help with this. I hope all families are enjoying a relaxing and fun break. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment