Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Team 16's Thankful Blogging Post!

What are you thankful for?

"It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart."
~ Author Unkown

"I am thankful for my family and to be able to share this special day with everyone close to me, including friends." ~ Ms. Cherwinski

"I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad." ~ Ms. Crowley

"I'm thankful for my life, cat, and family." ~ Jocelyn

"I"m thankful for my family, cat, and gluten- free food." ~ Maya

" I'm thankful for having a roof over my head and my cat." ~ Caterina

"I'm thankful for the food that God gave us." ~ Casey

"I'm thankful for my family, house, and cat." ~ Michelle

"I'm thankful for my family, house, and food." ~ Lara

"I' thankful for my family, house, food, and my life." ~ Tali

"I'm thankful for my family, house, and food." ~ Khalia

"I'm thankful for my family and all the food we can buy." ~ Ava

"I'm thankful for my family, life, food, and good teachers." ~ Sophia

"I'm thankful for my family." ~ Odyssey

"I'm thankful for my family, football, and great teachers." ~ Dylan

"I'm thankful for my family, food, and basketball." ~ Porter

"I'm thankful for my family and oatmeal." ~ Miranda

"I'm thankful for my family, dog, and soccer." ~ Olivia

"I'm thankful for my family." ~ Waleska

"I'm thankful for my friends and family." ~ Alice

"I'm thankful for my family and the soldiers who support our country." ~ Damien

"I'm thankful for my family, house, God, and the world." ~ Alek

"I'm thankful for my Mom and Dad." ~ Nicholas

"I'm thankful for my family and technology." ~ Mason

"I'm thankful for my family and food to eat." ~ Daniel

What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment